June 12, 2013

Timeline for Joy.

 See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland.


With great joy...

In one month I will be picking up new keys to our apartment in Chicago.

A new season which has been prayed over for 2 years.

It will be 10 years (almost to the month) since I last made the Northwest suburbs home.

I left as a bright-eyed and ambitious teen looking for her place in a big world.

I'm returning as a bit worn, but still hopeful twenty-something with love by my side and in my arms.

I am blessed by every step of this journey.


Home began in Illinois.

Home is family in the Midwest.

Home is friendships spread across the globe.

Home is the frozen tundra of St. Paul, MN and the sweltering heat of Marvell, AR.

Cheers for a new season of home in the windy city!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment