September 7, 2012

Knowin' how to scrapbook!

Pin It
Sometimes when I admire a DIY home project, a recipe, or a craft technique and I ask the person how they made it, I get these kind of responses:

"Oh you know, it was just a little of this, a little of that" or "it was really easy, you just need {some product I have no idea how to use, pronounce, or where to buy}. Frustrating, right? I need lots of structure and specifics when starting something new to feel confident and successful in it.

Maybe you're even looking for a little (or a lot!) of direction to how to scrapbook your family's precious memories or how to make beautiful handmade cards for friends? Or maybe you're an avid crafter who's in a creative rut & could use some inspiration for new layouts, techniques, & more? 

Would you like to know step-by-step how to make these items and many more?

La Belle Vie Scrapbook Layout in Make It From Your Heart

Avonlea Card Layout in Make It From Your Heart

If yes, here is must-have help for you: Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1. Close To My Heart (CTMH) Let Me Show You How inspired books, like this one, have been the BEST tool in giving me the foundation to create beautiful & versatile layouts for scrapbooks, cards, gift bags, and more!

{This softbound, affordable how-to publication features 16 two-page layout patterns, 2 single-page patterns, as well as 12 different card patterns. Inspired by Jeanette Lynton's Let Me Show You How® philosophy, the patterns are the same as those found in the Workshops on the Go® cardmaking and scrapbooking programs for 2012–2013.}

To top it off, Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1 is completely affordable at only $7.95! Click here to join my New Customer Shopping Event going on now through September 16th, and order this creative resource directly through me for only $7.16!

I've spent 3x that amount on creative how-to books at major book retailers & have found Close To My Heart books to be far superior to get you from beginning to finish with all the direction you need! Happy creating with some new confidence!

with redeeming hands,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment