June 1, 2013

Little Blesssings "Bedtime Stories and Prayers" Book Review

Reading stories to my daughter is one of the sweetest moments each day. Many afternoons are spent reading a few books and it's the perfect way to wind my busy gal down before a nap. I recently read Bedtime Stories and Prayers written by Dandi Daley Mackall, Kathleen Long Bostrom and illustrated by Elena Kucharik. This is a lovely, substantial (111 pages!) yet compact book. 


The book is split into 4 sections, which I admit I didn't notice easily at first. I thought, "Wow story time is going to be long", but don't you worry because there are separate stories and each page has just a few thoughts. Each page also has ADORABLE artwork featuring boys and girls in various races. Because it's not a wordy read, it's great for both tired parents and short attention span kiddos!

I think this book will be more and more enjoyable to read to my daughter as she grows. It will be a great conversation starter on many topics such as faith in God, growing up, friendship, and love. This book would make a sweet gift for a baby shower or young child's birthday. Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.

Read more about Bedtime Stories & Prayers here.

Disclosure: Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment