March 29, 2013

Simplify Cards.

Pin It
Ever have those stressful "I forgot to get a card for Kelly's graduation" moments? Find yourself making a last minute errand to the grocery store for an over-priced card? 

I sure have! Being pulled in a million directions on a regular basis, the time it takes to make/pick-up a card for an occasion is something I wanted to simplify. Ready to simplify as well?

1) Compile cards. Here's some ideas for ya!






2) Create some space for your stash (clean out a drawer, use a shoebox or do both like me ha!).


That's it, you're ready for the next birthday, thank you, or "just because I love you" moment!

Stay tuned for my next post here where I'll share some more inspiring card solutions.

with redeeming hands,
Rachel

Linking up with:
Weekend Bloggy Reading
Mommy Moments
The 36th Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment